Leeds City Council are committed to its value of Treating People Fairly, including our staff and the people of Leeds.
We will make sure that we do not discriminate against people because of their age, impairment, ethnic origin, nationality, religious belief, social class, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, responsibility for dependants or trade union activity.
We promote diversity and want a workforce that reflects the population of Leeds.
To be eligible to apply for our Graduate Programme you must:
- demonstrate Leeds City Council's values and behaviours
- have a genuine interest in working for a local government
- be passionate about our ambition to be the best council and for Leeds to be the best city
- have completed or will complete a bachelor’s degree or equivalent level 6 qualification in any discipline within the last three academic years
- be able to demonstrate your commitment to working in the public sector and show your potential through the experience you have above and beyond your academic achievement
- be able to show how you share our Council Values through work, study and outside interests/activities